Transcripts & Academic Records

If you need transcripts and/or other academic records, please fill out the form below.

Please specify if you require a scanned copy of your document emailed to you prior to mailing. If your transcript needs to be emailed to other parties please specify these details on your request form.

If you are a former student, your request will only be processed when the school receives both the request and the payment.

It will take approximately 1-2 weeks to produce requested documents. You will be notified by email when the documents are ready.

Transcripts or diplomas earned before the year 2000 may take more time since they need to be accessed from the school board archives or from the Ministry of Education and can take up to 6 weeks to fulfill your request.

If you have questions about this process, please contact Sheri Buffett, Student Services Office Assistant, at (613) 239-2424 ext 2007.

current glebe students

If you are a current Glebe student or a 2023 graduate, please submit a transcript request: Current Student - Request for Transcript.

In many cases, an electronic PDF version of your transcript will be accepted by organizations and institutions. Please remember to provide an email address where your transcript should be sent.

If you require multiple copies of transcripts/official letters (up to 35 copies max), it will cost you $5 per copy. Please make your payment.

Your request will only be processed when the school receives both the request and the payment. Please allow 1-2 weeks to process the requested documents.

former glebe students

If you are a previous student of Glebe CI, to request a transcript, Glebe needs to be the last high school you attended.

If you are a previous student of Glebe and are requesting a transcript to apply to College or University in Ontario please see information below.

Please complete the online form.

Please complete 
payment for your documents by credit card.

Please send the proof of payment to 
[email protected].

applying to college: ocas - previous students

When you are completing your application through, on the Order Transcripts screen of your application, you’ll see a message indicating whether or not you can request your transcript electronically. If the last high school you attended was Glebe, you will be able to choose the electronic option.

Click the Request button to request your transcript. There is a fee for electronic transcript requests that varies by high school, as well as a non-refundable $5.00 transcript processing fee that is applied per order. You’ll see the charges when you move to the Payment Summary screen.

Once you’ve paid for your application and transcript request, your request will be sent to the institution and they will send your transcript to for you.

For more information on accessing transcript to apply to an Ontario college, please visit: 
Ontario Colleges - How To Send Your Transcripts to Ontario Colleges

applying to university: ouac 105 applicants - previous students

If you are applying to OUAC as a 105 applicant, please note that all Transcript requests made through the OUAC system go directly to the School board and are NOT processed by Glebe staff. For inquiries about that process, you can contact:

Phone: 519.823.1063
Hours: Monday - Wednesday & Friday 9AM-4:15 PM (ET)
Thursday 10 AM-4:15 PM (ET)
Have your username or OUAC Reference Number handy

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.